Clubs Are you a newcomer to HF, FM, TV or MW DX in the Michigan area?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ka3jjz

Wiki Admin Emeritus
And are you looking for some more local help? Check out MARE (Michigan Area Radio Enthusiasts) which has both a small webpage and a Facebook group, viz.

Mike

K4EET

Chaplain
I'm sure this is a False-Positive alert by Norton because of the Tripod website but it will be persistent with many instances of the Norton 360 anti-virus installations until the webmaster has the website checked by Norton. Mike @ka3jjz, do you know how to contact the webmaster of this website? They need to submit the website to Norton for analysis and then their site will be whitelisted somehow once it is checked and approved as being clean. 73, Dave

majoco

Stirrer
I don't have Norton's or any other bloatware - I logged on to the MARE web page and found it quite interesting. My computer hasn't blown up, no Nigerian Princesses have offered me a gazillion dollars, I haven't checked to see if my bank account has been emptied and that bright light in the sky still looks like the sun so :p

ka3jjz

Wiki Admin Emeritus
I have no idea how to contact the webmaster, but I use Avast and it gave me no issues. Probably the best bet is to post on their Facebook page, which I also gave...Mike

hanlonmi06

Premium Subscriber
I've been in this hobby since I was a teenager in the mid 90's, living in Michigan my whole life, how did I not ever hear of this? Thanks for posting, I think I'm going to apply!

Status
Not open for further replies.