Are you a premium subscriber?

Are you a premium subscriber to RadioReference.com?

• Yes, Im a premium subscriber to RadioReference.com

Votes: 94 69.1%
  • No, Im not a premium subscriber to RadioReference.com

Votes: 42 30.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

kennyloatman

Premium Subscriber
Subscribing seems like the right thing to do, there is a lot of work put into this site and I check in here at least a couple times a day, mostly to read and learn.

mmartinfan

Banned
No I'm not. Nor do I want to be. Until several things change about the whack jobs in the forum area of the "wasteland" I will not waste my $$. But I go back several years to trunkradio also, now back then it was a hell of a fun site.

kg9qm

No.

Having seen several members of the 'premium subscribers club' carrying on as what I would characterize as a 'snobbish clique', I have no desire to pay money and be 'one of them.'

SLWilson

Agree !

Personally I feel that if I didn't contribute to this great site I would be stealing. That is why I always keep my premium membership current.
I agree. There is SO MUCH information here that is it unbelievable !

No matter what you like to listen to, Amature Radio, just scan your local agencies, it's all there at your fingertips as far as getting the right things to program into your scanner.

And, if you CAN'T find it here, there are links or other folks on here to direct you to the right place to find what you need.

Been a Premium Member for a while now. I think I have to ante up again in September or so....AND, I WILL renew!!!!

Steve/KB8FAR/Gallia County, Ohio :D

Dubbin

Feed Provider
No I'm not. Nor do I want to be. Until several things change about the whack jobs in the forum area of the "wasteland" I will not waste my $$.

Thats a pretty lame excuse considering the forum area you are talking about... How about all of the other areas in the forums and most of all how about the database.

JLM7424

Are you a premium subscriber? How many people are?
Thank you!
Sure am have Been since day 1 of finding the best scanner Enthusiest site in the World ,Thanks Lindsay!!

....I must say I think the premium subscription bashing is getting a little old its a privelage to get use of this site for free to begin with ,and those that choose to subscribe get the
additional services if you disagree with the subscription fees thats fine ! No one is twisting your arm to subscribe to use the site .

Last edited:

JESSERABBIT

I originally became a Premium Subscriber because after reading the posts and information in the Database, I decided to support the cause. After I got scanners capabable of having data downloaded, the idea of it being a true "Premium Subscription" made it REALLY worth every cent spent.

af5rn

No I'm not. Nor do I want to be. Until several things change about the whack jobs in the forum area of the "wasteland" I will not waste my $$.
Huh? There are ninety-four (94) forums at RadioREference, and you think it's a waste of money because you can't get along with a few people in The Wasteland? Dude, it's not like the money goes to those guys. And there's a reason they call it the "wasteland", ya know?

Having seen several members of the 'premium subscribers club' carrying on as what I would characterize as a 'snobbish clique', I have no desire to pay money and be 'one of them.'
I have never seen or heard anybody here claiming any sort of superiority because of their subscriber status. In fact, before this thread, I've never seen anybody even mention it.

Sounds to me like you're both just looking for an excuse to not contribute. Fair enough. Nobody said you had to. There is obviously no shortage of subscribers. The site isn't going to collapse without your fifteen bucks. But at least be honest about it instead of concocting these BS stories.

rpowley

I am - This site and the folks on it were a great help when I joined a few years back, after a 10 year absence from active scanning.

Status
Not open for further replies.