Are you a premium subscriber?

Are you a premium subscriber to RadioReference.com?

• Yes, Im a premium subscriber to RadioReference.com

Votes: 94 69.1%
  • No, Im not a premium subscriber to RadioReference.com

Votes: 42 30.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

chrismol1

P25 TruCking!
I am not a subscriber
I might be in the future
I just need to know more about it, if it was advertised some more then maybe people could look into it

K2KOH

Premium Subscriber
Been a member since this was trunkedradio.net, and I'll continue to be a member until I'm six feet under. Thanks, Lindsay, for a GREAT site!

af5rn

I dunno. I had no idea what premium membership benefits were before I ponied up. I didn't care. I value the service the site provides, so I made a decision to contribute to that cause. That's all I needed to know. Turns out I don't even need any of the premium benefits, but I'll still continue to contribute.

mciupa

No , being Canadian I am waiting for the US dollar to nosedive :twisted:

chrismol1

P25 TruCking!
what exactly does premium get you?
Frequency lists more detailed?

chrismol1

P25 TruCking!
Ahh what the hell, I do a mail in payment of $8 for 90 days just to see what it offers.

Stick0413

Premium Subscriber
Personally I feel that if I didn't contribute to this great site I would be stealing. That is why I always keep my premium membership current.

tneff

Great site full of good info, database access for downloading is worth the donation in it's self. The knowledge shared by some, and the time saved by them educating those of us that are trying to learn is a bonus.

mule1075

Feed Provider
i was a premium subscriber a few years ago by donation to the group here.i let mine lapse for one reason and one reason only idenity theft.just to make myself clear this did not happen because of this site at all.just something that happened.you will see me here in the next few days looking for a new radio that i dont need but i want.sorry i strayed from the orignal post with my story but this is the place to be from dc to daylight and everything else from motorola to uniden and from uniden to M/A Com and so on and so on and so on.i could be wrong and i am more than likely i am but this to me is the place to be.and yes i had a few beers tonight and the spelling and punctuation are a bit out of whack.but i think most of you will get what i am saying.Adam

Last edited:

jon_k

I dunno. I had no idea what premium membership benefits were before I ponied up. I didn't care. I value the service the site provides, so I made a decision to contribute to that cause. That's all I needed to know. Turns out I don't even need any of the premium benefits, but I'll still continue to contribute.

Same here. I had no posts on the forum yet even at that time. I just subscribed to subscribe. Didn't know there were benefits until after the fact.

mule1075

Feed Provider
I dunno, bro. You totally lost me. :lol:

your right i just looked at what i wrote and i am lost a bit myself.i do think i made a complete fool of myself but i hope we can keep this between us and the other 100 or so people who will read it.just kidding had a interesting day at work maybe not a great idea to post in the forum here.i will read it again in the morning to see if i can put it together.if i cant figure it out i will do my best tomorrow to make it right.Adam

andrewccm

Premium Subscriber
I originally subscribed to use the web services with my programming software. It has been so valuable in that regard. Now that I am pretty much programmed up, I don't use it near as often. Regardless, it is a very low price to pay to support such a great site. I will gladly renew.

Status
Not open for further replies.