Area Checker (good Site)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jb872033

http://www.felonspy.com/search.html Great link if you are moving and want to know whos living in your area with a rap sheet...it only lists felonies but its free so who can complain...you just put in your address and it will list people in your area on a google map type chart...interesting

Last edited:

jb872033

Oh i know...but its better to be informed...i live in a reallly quiet area but apparently not as quiet as i thought...

RC54730

farmfun said:
Damn, downright sobering..... running out of warm and fuzzy feelings
I wouldn't worry about it too much - everything is a felony in the United States these days.

mikepdx

I would take the info at this site with a grain of salt.

It seems to have missed my neighbor of 18 years who lives about 2 blocks away.
He has a single felony conviction from 1977 for drug posession.
He was 19 yo at the time and had an absolute idiot for a lawyer.
Somehow he managed to earn two college degrees, and owns a very
successful business. I trust him much more than many I know who have no record.

A map of career criminal's habitats would be a lot more useful.

P.S. The site doesn't allow a search of the District of Columbia. I wonder why?
There must be a lot of felons there, albeit yet to be convicted ones...

Last edited:

nd5y

That site is a joke.
In my area it shows people in a lake, the airport, a military training area, in a park, on hilltops, and other areas where there are no roads or houses.

Last edited:

wogggieee

nd5y said:
That site is a joke.
In my area it shows people in a lake, the airport, a military training area, in a park, on hilltops, and other areas where there are no roads or houses.
I get the same thing. It's a cool idea, but with things like that happening it makes me question how accurate the mapping really is. It would be nice if you could click on the push pin things and get a detailed information including address.

fishmanasc

No, it really is a joke.

nd5y said:
That site is a joke.
wogggieee said:
I get the same thing. It's a cool idea, but with things like that happening it makes me question how accurate the mapping really is.
I think nd5y means it is literally a joke. Just something for fun I guess. Did you see the other two site links at the top? One was to adopt kids from poor countries so you could harvest their organs. The other was an entrepreneur’s kit to start a dog fighting business. Sorta funny in it's own strange way...

shaft

Premium Subscriber
Apparently James Garner (Rockford) lives across the street from me, hes now 71 and was convicted of murder in the 1st degree.

wogggieee

fishmanasc said:
I think nd5y means it is literally a joke. Just something for fun I guess. Did you see the other two site links at the top? One was to adopt kids from poor countries so you could harvest their organs. The other was an entrepreneur’s kit to start a dog fighting business. Sorta funny in it's own strange way...
Ahh, i guess i bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.