Arizona article that needs some attention

Status
Not open for further replies.

ka3jjz

Wiki Admin Emeritus
As many of you are now aware, Yahoo groups is shutting down in a couple of months. In my scans of what needs to be addressed - and there's a ton - this article came up. As it seems to be rather important, I don't want to be a moose in a china shop. If someone could take a look at this and edit out what is needed, that would be greatly appreciated

Mike

WX4JCW

Premium Subscriber
we are having some issues with the formatting of the wikis, one example is Orange County Florida, I'm Sitting in Phoenix right now, it looks pretty good, but some of the table formatting like the above mentioned is off a bit, especially the area named Greater Phoenix Area System COverage

ecps92

Fixed, a few extra pipes removed that ewere not needed
ie at the end of each Row you had ||

sometimes, easier to compare/look at another table that is correct to see where the Error is
we are having some issues with the formatting of the wikis, one example is Orange County Florida, I'm Sitting in Phoenix right now, it looks pretty good, but some of the table formatting like the above mentioned is off a bit, especially the area named Greater Phoenix Area System COverage

Status
Not open for further replies.