Arizona feed archives off by 1 hour

Status
Not open for further replies.

APSN556

Premium Subscriber
Unlike the rest of the country, Arizona does NOT observe daylight savings. Therefore, when the switch happened last week, it set back all of our archive times by 1 hour. Can someone fix this? Thanks.

n5ims

Unlike the rest of the country, Arizona does NOT observe daylight savings. Therefore, when the switch happened last week, it set back all of our archive times by 1 hour. Can someone fix this? Thanks.

Your user profile probably still has the default setting for DST (automatically adjust for daylights savings time). Go to your user profile and Edit Options, scroll down a bit to the time settings and change your DST option to turn off the DST adjustment. This'll probably fix things for you. Good luck!

rdale

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Premium Subscriber
Your user profile probably still has the default setting for DST (automatically adjust for daylights savings time).

I think you misunderstood the question... If you go to an Arizona archive right now (835pm MST) it says the newest file is 722pm. If you go to Arizona right now (where it's also 835pm MST) the latest file is 822pm.

There is a bug in the system, it says the Arizona archives are in MDT.

n5ims

I think you misunderstood the question... If you go to an Arizona archive right now (835pm MST) it says the newest file is 722pm. If you go to Arizona right now (where it's also 835pm MST) the latest file is 822pm.

There is a bug in the system, it says the Arizona archives are in MDT.

That helps clarify things. I took the issue as being that the times were simply being shown to be off and were, like most of the times, were adjusted based on the user's profile setting.

rdale

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Premium Subscriber
In the summer it says "All archive times are in the feed's local broadcast time zone (EST)." and now it says "All archive times are in the feed's local broadcast time zone (EDT)."

That's backwards - we are on EST now and EDT in the summer.

APSN556

Premium Subscriber
The problem has only been somewhat fixed. The archives are still showing off by 1 hour in the player. Example: When I click on the archives, the date and time in the drop down menus are correct. However, when the feed begins to play in the selected player, it shows that feed being streamed is from an hour earlier.

Status
Not open for further replies.