Arizona sites for Fisher Wireless Teamtalk (LTR) system

Status
Not open for further replies.

JonHanson

I'm in the Phoenix area and one day decided to try to do a talkgroup discovery on the above system (Fisher Wireless TeamTalk (LTR) Trunking System, Various, Multi-State - Scanner Frequencies). I have a location-aware scanner (Uniden BCD436HP) with my latitude and longitude entered correctly. When I try to search for this system to do a talkgroup discovery the scanner says that it's not found. I think that's because the system site locations are not correct. From my location I should be able to pick up the Usery Pass site. A while ago I put in a database update saying that the system site locations may not be correct and something was updated but the system still doesn't exist at my location. I'm unsure of what to check next or what to submit for a correction in order for this system to be available to listen to at my location.

kma371

QRT
Click on the site name from the page you linked. Are you within that circle?

kma371

QRT
And the submission you are talking about was this:

"The RR Locations for this system are missing the Arizona sites"

Which didn't really help much. At that time, I went in the best I could and updated the radius for the sites in AZ. If it needs to be different, please submit it to what you want it to be and I can take a look at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.