Arkansas UASD996 files (entire state + more)

Status
Not open for further replies.

safetyobc

http://www.scanningarkansas.com/software/UASD996.html

All counites have the central most town GPS marked in most cases. This way if you are driving through, the radio will turn on the system when you approach within the predetermined range of the county. Same goes for TRS systems on a single site.

Multi Site systems have each tower marked.

All files that have GPS coordinates added to them are listed on the .xls file.

Enjoy!

mam1081

Feed Provider
Great work! however....I think I found a typo...but I can't figure out what site # it is to verify it. In row 50 of the excel file, you find:

AR Sebastian AWIN Fort Smith Tower - Troop H APCO 25 36.39897 95.60936 20

This lat/long places the site just NE of Tulsa, OK. I'm pretty sure the Ft.Smith site can't be heard from there, but I could be wrong (or the db could be incorrect).

35.69897 N is probably the correct lat, but I can't change just one digit to get the correct long. I can't figure out what site number it is....any suggestions?

Thanks!

safetyobc

mam1081 said:
Great work! however....I think I found a typo...but I can't figure out what site # it is to verify it. In row 50 of the excel file, you find:

This lat/long places the site just NE of Tulsa, OK. I'm pretty sure the Ft.Smith site can't be heard from there, but I could be wrong (or the db could be incorrect).

35.69897 N is probably the correct lat, but I can't change just one digit to get the correct long. I can't figure out what site number it is....any suggestions?

Thanks!

I likely made a typo. I'll go back and check. Thanks!

BigC801

I think i found one too, on site 19 Hector J in the arwin usd file, the lat and longitude is listed as 35.49 and -92.89
Thanks though, just trying to help with typos if this is one.

safetyobc

wbigcount said:
I think i found one too, on site 19 Hector J, the lat and longitude is listed as 35.49 and -92.89

Thanks guys. I'll try to correct them today.

Sorry i haven't gotten around to them yet. Thanks for pointing these out.

matt

safetyobc

mam1081 said:

Thanks!

Sorry, that tower hasn't been erected yet. I put it in by mistake. Also, it may actually be for Ft. Smith and not ASP. I'll remove it from the file

safetyobc

wbigcount said:
I think i found one too, on site 19 Hector J in the arwin usd file, the lat and longitude is listed as 35.49 and -92.89

I looked at the file and do not see this. I see:

35.49561 -92.89767

I'll try to upload the file again and see what happens then.

thanks.

BigC801

safetyobc said:
I looked at the file and do not see this. I see:

35.49561 -92.89767

I'll try to upload the file again and see what happens then.

thanks.

Its in the usd file its self, at least that what shows in mine, it just looks to be in the wrong format for usd, Its the only one i saw like that, all the rest of the hard work looks good thanks

safetyobc

wbigcount said:
Its in the usd file its self, at least that what shows in mine, it just looks to be in the wrong format for usd, Its the only one i saw like that, all the rest of the hard work looks good thanks

O, sorry. I was thinking .xls file. I am correcting it now. Thanks again for pointing it out to me. I appreciate it.

matt

safetyobc

Just so you don't have to download the entire file again.

Here is the correct coordinates for Hector Troop J:

352944.196 -925351.612

safetyobc

wbigcount said:
Thanks, If you ever need some for missouri i have alot of files.

If you have S. Missouri, send them to me via my email and I will post them on there for whatever scanner models you have. You can't have too many files!

thanks,

matt

Status
Not open for further replies.