Arlington PD has gone P25

tede911

Premium Subscriber
I was informed several weeks ago that Arlington MA PD had gone at least part-time P25 on their current frequency. Since then, I have not heard anything analog on their frequency. Nada. Not a peep. I have misplaced the NAC that was provided to me. I'll see what I can find.

Reconrider

Trx-1 or Sds100
Feed Provider
Do a search on that single frequency and see what you get.

ecps92

131.8 still since you posted

hope all are well and safe there Ted !
I was informed several weeks ago that Arlington MA PD had gone at least part-time P25 on their current frequency. Since then, I have not heard anything analog on their frequency. Nada. Not a peep. I have misplaced the NAC that was provided to me. I'll see what I can find.

jmorrissey23

Premium Subscriber
Just saw this and looked at Arlington's FCC license, they have a pending modification to their current WDD585 to add a third repeater site at Turkey Hill as well as to add P25 Phase 1 emissions to their 471.1625 frequency.

ecps92

Ted try $643
Not sure if they are alternating between analog and P25, but for now it seems P25