Armed Robbery McDonalds South in Marion K9 shot

Status
Not open for further replies.

djbrane

Armed robbery at McDonalds South in Marion. Suspect shot a Marion PD K9. Suspect fled west into a wooded area.

gewecke

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
Yeah, our dogs do anything we ask them to for very little reward! I have a 24 hour McD's less than a mile from me, but considering our cops and inmates get food ? from there, I'd not want to be the offender. :wink: 73, n9zas

gewecke

Banned
Thanks for the update, Score one for poetic justice! :) 73, n9zas

W9NES

Just a note to the story Grant County Sheriff asked for a ISP Helicopter from FT.Wayne Dist 22 or Peru Dist 16 with night vision. Grant County was told that no helicopters were available. They called Parke County Sheriff for night vision. They did get a private owned helicopter in the area to take a deputy up with night vision. Why is State Police Helicopters not available 24/7/365 like the should be???

gewecke

Banned
Just a note to the story Grant County Sheriff asked for a ISP Helicopter from FT.Wayne Dist 22 or Peru Dist 16 with night vision. Grant County was told that no helicopters were available. They called Parke County Sheriff for night vision. They did get a private owned helicopter in the area to take a deputy up with night vision. Why is State Police Helicopters not available 24/7/365 like the should be???
Probably the same reasons they're not always available in Il. Might be mechanical/ safety issues, maybe weather related, pilot not available, fuel facility issues. The "snap your finger and it happens" syndrome doesn't work here either. :wink: 73, n9zas

Status
Not open for further replies.