Armer Minneapolis Area

Status
Not open for further replies.

sgtmatt

Premium Subscriber
Hi all, just was wondering if the listing for the ARMER system as well as the MOA UHF system is current I'm planning on visiting the minneapolis area to visit a family member that was wounded in the line of duty in afghanasthan and I'm planning on doing some very serious scanning while i'm up there If someone could pm me or let me know on here what are some other good places to monitor for some good scanning fun

stmills

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile 6.0) Sprint S511)

Both MOA uhf Ltr and ARMER are current. Public safety in the Metro including the VA PD is on ARMER.

JASII

Memory Capacity
ARMER Minneapolis Area

As a quick aside, the Veterans Administration may have some other radio traffic in addition to what is on ARMER. It may not necessarily be compelling radio traffic, but just keep in mind that there may be some conventional radio traffic there as well.

sgtmatt

Premium Subscriber
Tried to find some frequencies for the va on radioreference can anyone point me in the right direction as to where to find some, should be alot of fun doing scanning especally being that close to moa going to try and consult fcc website or cityfreq.com to see if they have any solutions, and if I find some I'll gladley post them

sgtmatt

Premium Subscriber
What tg do they opperate on for vikings games i see they are in town, is the tac channel used in the butel programing list

Status
Not open for further replies.