ARMER Participation Plans

Status
Not open for further replies.

box23

Is there a location on the SRB's site to find all the approved participation plans for ARMER. I've looked everywhere I can find and haven't found such a place. The only place I've seen any participation plans is attached to the end of the SRB minutes when they were submitted.

Specifically I'd like to read St. Louis, Lake, Carlton, and Cook Counties'. From what I can find they aren't even in the archived minutes on the site.

If not, anyone have a saved copy of them?

Thanks

mmtstc

Ø
the only participation plan in that area that i have seen is st louis county's.

I cannot recall where i found it, but i did print off the talkgroup list and radio counts, which is about the only info i get any use out of the plans. I suppose migration dates are important too.

let me know if that is what you are looking for and i can scan them in and shoot them your direction. Keep in mind, as we all know, participation plans are just that, plans, and can vary from the finished product.

box23

The talkgroup list would be helpful.

I like to read them to see how they are going to use this system. For instance the recent Gold Cross and LifeLink3 ones. They have a lot of information about various things.

I'm one of those that needs information to survive.:twisted:

mmtstc

Ø
A place for reference? like a spot for notes?

All that takes is adding || at the end of every data line. My fingers were sore enough after typing all of that out this morning.

box23

A place for reference? like a spot for notes?

All that takes is adding || at the end of every data line. My fingers were sore enough after typing all of that out this morning.

Oh no. I meant for the approved plans. Seems like they would be archived somewhere.

mmtstc

Ø
Crow wing put their on their website but they redacted all of the talkgroup names. Jerks.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

NDRADIONUT

Database Admin
I have some pdf s with 6-8-10 counties in them....maybe they could go in the scan mn yahoo group files section ??

kb0uxv

Crow wing put their on their website but they redacted all of the talkgroup names. Jerks.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

That's not fair. When you guys bust the TGIDs it not only helps you guys (AKA the good guys), but also the bad guys. Their redaction for privacy reasons is understandable. This website is one of the driving forces behind encryption.

Status
Not open for further replies.