Army Blackhawk frequency card

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uplink

Army Blackhawk frequencies

Here is another frequency card I didn't post earlier because I didn't get the unit its from, but I thought I'd put it up anyway for those interested. It's an Army Blackhawk with tail number 406 at an airshow in CA.

:)

Attachments

• copter_show 047.jpg
    copter_show 047.jpg
    121.3 KB · Views: 2,229
  • copter_show 047a.jpg
    copter_show 047a.jpg
    108 KB · Views: 2,361
  • blackhawk.jpg
    blackhawk.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 2,086
Last edited:

Barney6

Premium Subscriber
Pictures of the interior of a military aircraft! Have you ever been on a navy installation and the signs read "No camaras allowed beyond this point". Moderators please remove this post ASAP, thanks, Chuck.

Uplink

Barney6 said:
Pictures of the interior of a military aircraft! Have you ever been on a navy installation and the signs read "No camaras allowed beyond this point". Moderators please remove this post ASAP, thanks, Chuck.

Sorry, this was taken at a public airshow at a public park, NOT a military installation, all interiors were on display to the public, photos WERE definately allowed. There were attack helicopters on display that were NOT available for the public to sit in. In this Aircraft and many others, there were 6 year old kids sitting in the cockpits, and people crawling all over the interiors taking pictures.

Last edited:

Baker845

Yea i saw all of them so forget my last post. Thanks for posting them throw i been meaing to get list and start listing.

groftcc

Premium Subscriber
I guess the hundreds of people that looked in, crawled all over and took pictures of the aircraft during the air show all have have been cleared Top Secret!?!?!?! Nice pics by the way.

Craig

Last edited:

Baker845

I think that all scanner hobbist have right to having those freqs for fun of there hobby. I don't see any reason way his post should be removed.

thanks

Barney6

Premium Subscriber
Hundreds, if not thousands of people have been allowed on military equipment (ie The Intrepid and other ships that come to to visit during Fleet Week in May in NYC. Are you allowed to board them and take pictures of sensitive gear)? The answer is No! I understand this might have been a family affair, but still! Chuck.

spy

Lighten up, or the boogey man will come to get you. Or, are you the boogey man to scare everyone from posting what is open and public. There is absolutely nothing "secret" about those freqs, common knowledge. If comms are not wanted to be heard, they will be encrypted in some manner, or transmisssion method used for security if desired. If they did not want those on the radio to be known, then they could have covered them up very easily. If no pictures allowed , then they could have prevented easily or just confiscated a camera if so desired.

kikito

Premium Subscriber
Barney6 said:
Very much not a good idea to post this! Chuck.

The way I see it is: if the Military lets the Public in somewhere or something for the Public to see or be around, you can be 99.99% sure that they have nothing to worry about or safeguard from "spies" so to speak.

You think a "terrorist" would be wasting their time lurking in these forums when they could be right at the same airshow taking their own photos?

Bottom line is: the Military will let you see what they want you to see and nothing else....

Last edited:

KEVPRO95

I would say these freqs aren't used for top secret missions or anything. Also why would they allow the public in with cameras?

PS:

I entered all these freqs, and haven't heard anything.

ray smith

mil air

255.4000 la flight service station for mil aircraft most traffic on week ends the rest are mil sites in so. cal. all very comm freq.

nhp9943

Someone give Barney a prozac. Just the kinda gung ho ex military bs we need. Semper Fi do or Die. Blow Me.

kingpin

Trailer Park Supervisor
I don't see any problem with them personally as there are no designators to tell what what the frequencies are for. I've seen plenty of these cards and most of the info on them you can get off of airnav. More and more of these radios have presets with alpha numerics in them, making these things more scarce.

We are all here to share frequency info and this is the appropriate forum. If you have such a problem with frequencies being shared, perhaps this is not the site for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.