Arnold AFD TN

Status
Not open for further replies.

kny2xb

These are the only ones that I can find (not necessarily the only ones there are):

CTAF/UNICOM: 126.200, 257.975

Memphis Center: 126.750, 353.500

Greg
Palm Harbor, FL

jimg

Premium Subscriber
From the database:

AAFB trunked system: http://www.radioreference.com/apps/db/?sid=6029
AAFB conventional and aviation: http://www.radioreference.com/apps/db/?aid=5547

Shortly after this info appeared on the RR database, I could no longer receive the Arnold police or fire/rescue talkgroups. The scanner does receive "scrambled" transmissions, but it is a different talkgroup number that appears, other than the talkgroup numbers I had previously heard the police and fire groups talking on. And, of course, I can't understand what they are saying, since it is "scrambled". Any ideas?

radioscan

Radio Sensei
Database Admin
Shortly after this info appeared on the RR database, I could no longer receive the Arnold police or fire/rescue talkgroups. The scanner does receive "scrambled" transmissions, but it is a different talkgroup number that appears, other than the talkgroup numbers I had previously heard the police and fire groups talking on. And, of course, I can't understand what they are saying, since it is "scrambled". Any ideas?

It is a digital system, are you using a digital scanner?

jimg

Premium Subscriber
It is a digital system, are you using a digital scanner?

Yes. I have a GRE-600, and it receives the digital system well, however, as I mentioned earlier, the police and fire/rescue talkgroups, that I was able to monitor, have "disappeared"! I do hear some "scrambled" talkgroups, but they are not the same talkgroup numbers as I heard these two groups on before, so I don't know what these are.

Status
Not open for further replies.