Arvada Fire Department Talkgroups

Status
Not open for further replies.

snoopyII

The two that are listed in DB are there TAC ch(during there testing phase) so i presume that the Ch's should be between 0785 thru 804, that would be my guess..And of course i have'nt heard anything from there old UHF freqs.

I agree, looking at the TG patterns, closer to the 780's than the 800's would be my guess, maybe 06-022/786, 06-023/787, or 06-024/788?

rckydenver

I agree, looking at the TG patterns, closer to the 780's than the 800's would be my guess, maybe 06-022/786, 06-023/787, or 06-024/788?
I wonder if there radio's may have 10 channels on them? Use two or three channels for FG and another for training, and others for events, and or FERN Ch.."thinking outside the box here".

jfab

-jfab ya got station 4 did'nt ya?- sorry didnt mean to make you mad.
No no...you didn't make me mad...I was rippin' on myself for my lack of knowledge when it comes to this stuff....sorry, should have made that clear!

Yeah, I like 06-021/785 as a main dispatch channel, atleast that what going into the orion for now, thats a great question on the FG channels. I have the two listed in the DB in the radio, but have yet to hear anything on them....what we need is a good old fashioned S/F.

There have been a few S/F's since the switch to EDACS, but they have kept all operations on the Dispatch channel...maybe because they don't have a fireground channel figured out yet either? Just a guess...

scanlist

Scanning since the 70's to today.
If you think about it Denver Fire, S. Metro Fire and, it appears that, Arvada Fire use the Same Agency/Fleet/Subfleet (AFS) on their respective EDACS systems.

The ixxxxx numbers showing up in i-call searh are LID's (Logical ID) not Talkgroups.

MMIC

If you think about it Denver Fire, S. Metro Fire and, it appears that, Arvada Fire use the Same Agency/Fleet/Subfleet (AFS) on their respective EDACS systems.

I assume you mean West Metro Fire, not South Metro Fire.

But anyway all of the above do not have the same A/F/S structure on their systems.

ch40n1k

But anyway all of the above do not have the same A/F/S structure on their systems.

Why would he mean West Metro instead of South Metro?

*Edit* Nevermind ... SM is on the DTRS system. Doh!

Last edited:

snoopyII

The ixxxxx numbers showing up in i-call searh are LID's (Logical ID) not Talkgroups.

ooops, yep sorry, your absolutely right about the I-Call LID's. did'nt mean to get everybody all goofed up.

scanlist

Scanning since the 70's to today.
MMIC said:
Yep.

For programming real radios yes. In the case of scanners 06-02x and 06-03x are the same with these three systems.

-hey chris, did PPS upgrade their LPE's and Orions for the WR ESK or what did they end up doing there?

My appoligies for taking so long. So PPS did get there 800's updated to be able to use with the Lakewood/Wheat Ridge changes. We also just had Green 1 & Green 2 put in on the 800's to talk with Denver Health so we won't be using HEAR when doing OLFAs anymore. It's nice that Arvada Fire is 800 now, really no need for us to have UHF in the ambulances.

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
An overflow call for Denver Health when they are low on ambulances. Usually involved Pridemark, Action Care, Northglenn etc response with DFD.

Jim<

rckydenver

Today listening to Arvada Fire, hearing them mention after the initial dispatch go to TAC-2, then there on TG 06-022 (786). Might keep eye on this, so far maybe there FG ch.

Status
Not open for further replies.