Arvada Fire Department Talkgroups

Status
Not open for further replies.

rckydenver

TG 06-23 (0787) being used this morning Arvada had a parade but i was'nt able to hear what there calling this channel thou. Still hearing talk on it every now and then.

scanlist

Scanning since the 70's to today.
Taking a look at a typical AFS setup of area systems for a scanner it's in either blocks of 8 or 16 TG's.

So figure AFD uses at minimum TG's 06-020 through 06-027 and likely 06-030 through 06-037 as well.

With 06-020 being the "all call" TG.

rckydenver

Just heard 06-041 referenced as Training 1

Thats what i've got program into my radio, also 04-043 as TAC-3 use that for FG training..Sunday seem like a good day to listen, like yesterday they where having fire training. Sorry i meant 06-043.

Last edited:

rckydenver

radio testing going on on 06-023 which they're calling TAC-3, but I have that as 06-043. Are they moving stuff around already or what?

I hear talk on that the other day too but missed what they called this tg, but did'nt see anything later on..We'll have to keep eye on this Blackice, so far everything is still the same using the main dispatch ch and going to TAC-2 for FG..

blackice

Training on TG 06-043 this am, there calling this TAC-3..I got this label as FG-3 training.

I'm thinking we need to change 043 to something like Training 3 in the database. Just heard traffic on 041 (which we know is a training channel) saying to switch to TAC3. Traffic then came back up on 043 which sounded pretty obviously like training. They were dispatched out and almost immediately on scene. Not sure if we should submit 023 as the real TAC3 yet since all I've ever heard is the radio testing on there.

rckydenver

I'm thinking we need to change 043 to something like Training 3 in the database. Just heard traffic on 041 (which we know is a training channel) saying to switch to TAC3. Traffic then came back up on 043 which sounded pretty obviously like training. They were dispatched out and almost immediately on scene. Not sure if we should submit 023 as the real TAC3 yet since all I've ever heard is the radio testing on there.

I agree there Blackice.

This is how i have my radio's program for Arvada Fire.

06-021-Arvada Fire Dispatch
06-022-Arvada FD-TAC2-FG(Fireground)
06-023-ArvadaFD-TAC3-FG
06-041-ArvadaFD-TrainingDispatch
06-042-ArvadaFD-TAC2-TrainingFG
06-043-ArvadaFD-TAC3-TrainingFG
06-044-ArvadaFD-TAC4-*Havent confirmed if this is training Ch yet*

That seven channels so far for Arvada Fire.

Kept on hoping that there would be couple more of us to confirm these before we submit these to the DB, so far seems to be you and me.

rckydenver

Oh yeah, can't forget what Phil (Scanlist) said above about 06-020 being "All Call" except i have'nt heard anything on it yet..Also i have'nt been up early to hear if they still do morning roll call..I think it was either 7:30 am or 8:30 am.. So i guess you can make that eight channels so far.

Last edited:

blackice

I think you have it right on with that list, and I would have to agree on 044 being a training channel. It definitely fits the pattern. If I could ever find my programming cord again I could get around to redoing the order in my radio. Right now I have all the new TGs scattered around and it's kinda hard to pick up new ones when APD and Westy's groups are jumping ahead in scan priority.

Status
Not open for further replies.