Ascension Parish TRS's

Status
Not open for further replies.

INDY72

Monitoring since 1982, using radios since 1991.
Premium Subscriber
Can anyone tell me if these are really fully separate TRS's or just one OmniLink with 2 sides?

Also anyone that can get CT's for them please do so.

fireman1417

I don't have Trunker or anything, but I just checked with my 396 and the sys IDs shown are correct for each. Would an Omnilink show up with different sys IDs, I'm not familiar with that? The control channels in the database aren't correct, right now I'm catching a control channel that is one of the other frequencies listed that isn't shown in red. Also, from the limited monitoring I've done on these systems it appears one of the fire dispatch on the east is patched to the west or something to that effect. I've never picked up SO East on the west system or vice versa. I'll try to listen a little more and update some TG's.

INDY72

Monitoring since 1982, using radios since 1991.
Premium Subscriber
An omni link would show differring SYSID's for each of the separate SmartZones in it... But there would be common tg's on all as far as like EMA etc.... What scanner you running? And please submit ALL CC's for the sites you get. I know on some scanners it will also display the CT etc...

The only way to kow for sure if its an OmniLink system is to have an scanner that can support T-88 or UT... Like the XT's or the PSR's.. or an old tapped 92? lol

But both sides need a lot more attention so we get as much detail as we can. :)

JustN

Hi MILF-

Using a BCD996XT with IDTracker III running 24/7 at the house...

I have updated CC's and TG's for both sites, I just didn't have time to publish them last night... I'll send them your way this evening. The only thing I do not have is updated CT's.

As far as I can tell, the sites are 2 seperate systems (one being C233, the other C319) -- The East system, based in Gonzales, appears to hold only only East TG's -- the West system, based in Donaldsonville, appears to hold only West TG's. I've done some testing from the house (by way of two scanners) and I am unable to hear a East TG on the West system.

At this time, I do not hear any patching being done between the systems.

JustN

Evening-

I thought I'd update the thread with some information...

I just created a request to update the East system with 31 TG's and a correction to 8 frequencies...

Working on the West side now.

JustN

And the West side is done for tonight...

8 Talk groups and new Frequencies all around.

JustN

Hey Milf-

Can I get those updates pushed through? They've been sitting in status "Open" since my last post...

Status
Not open for further replies.