Asheville Mall frequencies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jakeportland

Premium Subscriber
I have some frequencies I cannot identify was wondering if somebody can help me out with that ?
Asheville Mall

Transmit: 468.850 Mhz.
Receive: 463.850 Mhz.

Transmit: 466.850 Mhz.
Receive: 461.850 Mhz
I have found this Asheville Mall security but I cannot find out which frequencies for the janitors

wtp

time to listen

i don't know if anybody is in your town to update the mall stuff.
but many of the malls i have listened to security and maintenance were on the same channel.
so it would take some listening time to figure it out, that could be you.
so listen in and update the database.

RonnieUSA

I have some frequencies I cannot identify was wondering if somebody can help me out with that ?
Asheville Mall

Transmit: 468.850 Mhz.
Receive: 463.850 Mhz.

Is Mall Security
The listing is here >> Businesses Scanner Frequencies and Radio Frequency Reference

Transmit: 466.850 Mhz.
Receive: 461.850 Mhz
I have found this Asheville Mall security but I cannot find out which frequencies for the janitors

Found this on the FCC web site.

ASHEVILLE MALL CMBS, LLC

ULS License - Industrial/Business Pool, Conventional License - WPTS962 - ASHEVILLE MALL CMBS, LLC

kayn1n32008

ØÆSØ
Almost very tricky to scan cannot find out anything because I looked on the database and it's not showing up

Do a proper FCC search, on the FCC website. Use the property name, or the company that owns the mall. If that comes up dry, determine the Lat/Long of the mall and do a radius search of a mile should show any frequencies licensed in the area. The database is not complete, and depends on user submissions.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.