Asheville Vacation, bringing SDS100, want to hear Fire/Police

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hit_Factor

If you updated your master DB using Sentinel, and subsequently downloaded to your scanner it will be available.

You know to enable appropriate service types, right?

Turn on full DB in lists to monitor. Enter the zip code for Asheville. I would leave range at zero.

The Sheriff TGs have encryption enabled. It might be disappointing.

Asheville doesn't indicate encryption, should be good to go.

whooey

If you updated your master DB using Sentinel, and subsequently downloaded to your scanner it will be available.

You know to enable appropriate service types, right?

Turn on full DB in lists to monitor. Enter the zip code for Asheville. I would leave range at zero.

The Sheriff TGs have encryption enabled. It might be disappointing.

Asheville doesn't indicate encryption, should be good to go.

Thank you for the reply. Yes ty I am aware how to program the SDS. So sheriff is ENC, noted.

ts548

Buncombe Sheriff and EMS are Encrypted. FD are in the clear. As for APD, AFD both are in the clear except for APD which has investigations, SWAT, etc encrypted.

MBoz

Buncombe Sheriff and EMS are Encrypted. FD are in the clear. As for APD, AFD both are in the clear except for APD which has investigations, SWAT, etc encrypted.
Buncombe County EMS is not actually encrypted. They dispatch over the phone but their traffic to EOC, hospitals and other agencies can be picked up.

Barnstormer7

Asheville getting boring due to the "E" virus. Some HP but going fast... Henersonville still pretty active except 3/4's of the NXDN has gone E.

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
Anyone know if Mission Health DMR is encrypted?

@wirogue Asked by you and answered in another thread, double posting is discouraged in forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.