Ashtabula county OSP

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldfreq

Today I am picking up OSP transmissions on 154.370 ( Inner city freq). Any Idea what's going on? This is a first for me. Almost forgot to mention that what I am hearing is regular radio traffic (car to base, etc.).

Last edited:

FPO703

It's 155.370. I have no idea what's going on, either. However, SRT-2, D04-EVT1, & other talkgroups on MARCS are very active. They have OSP units from Post 28, 78, 50, 67, and others in the area.

There's one local OSP Trooper that has been Signal 2 (in service) since 0600 today and is still going strong right now.

FPO703

155.370 appears to be patched in to D04-EVT1 on MARCS. However, I don't think the MARCS system will reflect this as a patch since most MultiSelects/Patches are several talkgroups together and not from the system to a frequency outside the system.

FPO703

They are still going at it. Plane 16 is up running traffic on I-90, Helo 3 was called up here yesterday afternoon to assist with locating a male who ran off on foot during a traffic stop.

I just think it's odd that all these SRT guys are up here considering they are still looking for that knucklehead in Ross County.

Status
Not open for further replies.