Assistance with Lex. FD trunking talk group

Status
Not open for further replies.

cavallen

Premium Subscriber
I have a radio shack dual trunking scanner. I recently deleted all my talk groups, but now I can't get everything back the was it was before.

Anyone out there that can lend a hand?

cavallen

Premium Subscriber
My specific question is: Before I deleted my talk groups I was only picking up EMS/FD; however, now--even though I have the bank closed--I'm picking up UK and Lex Trans. Also, When a FD unit is talking the group ID that use to appear that the bottom of the screen to indicate what group it was is no longer showing up.

Just need someone to walk me through a couple steps making sure I didn't miss anything.

Thanks!

Last edited:

cavallen

Premium Subscriber
Pro-95

Yes, I do have the manual. I did a blanket delete for the talk groups. I went back and simply added the groups as listed on the reference page on this website... 1041, 1042, etc etc etc. I have the mode set to ED, and like I said, the bank is closed (minus sign, right?). Am I missing something?

cavallen

Premium Subscriber
Just downloaded Win 95 and I do have the USB cable somewhere around the house. I sent you a email to your unitcharle address.

Much appriciated!

unitcharlie

a Kentucky DB Admin...
Premium Subscriber
On the way.... the file has LEX FD TRS 1, LEX FD TRS 3, and LEX FD TRS 4 so you can monitor them where ever you might be.... remember, LEX FD TRS 4 is the site set-up for use along the river and south of Exit 104 on I-75.....

collier

Status
Not open for further replies.