Asus

Status
Not open for further replies.

apd3190

My son has an asus cg5270 desktop computer. Had some issues so he wiped the system . Where do we find the drivers to allow internet access?

apd3190

Please help...Hes driving me nuts...I did find some help here to destroy a virus which i had on another computer and now it works great so i know you people are out there

frodo069

You should be able to find what you need here -> ASUSTeK Computer Inc.-Support-. Select 'Desktop PC' for the product. Select 'Consumer' for the Series. Select 'CG5270' for the model. Click the 'Search' Button, the page will then ask you for the Operating system, use the pulldown box to choose, and there you have it, although it didn't look like there was much support for Windows XP, it did look like they had everything you need for Vista or Windows 7.

-Joe

apd3190

I will give anything a shot.. I think he may have tried this but not sure. Anyway thanks for the help Frodo. Thanks for the info

apd3190

No Frodo.. Didnt work.. dont know what the issue is or id be in the business. Dont know what the next step is..im sure its something minor but i dont know what..just takes time to figure out

apd3190

Frodo.. I appriciate your help and patience with me during a critical moment( When the kid is driving you nuts to fix the comp) To be honest with you he figured it out himself and i dont know what the fix was.. but all is well here now.. UNTILL the next issue ..Thanks again for offering assistance..

Status
Not open for further replies.