At a loss

Status
Not open for further replies.

HogDriver

Premium Subscriber
I am trying to figure out where to start and getting this system figured out so I can program it into my radio!

I am looking at the Mid-Del ISD in Oklahoma County, OK. The two licenses are WQWJ992 and WQKZ744. I'm guessing this is a Cap Plus system as that's what keeps popping up in the display. First thing is to figure out the LCN orders.
On the one system, I keep getting a lock in 152.8925 with CC6 S1. I'm getting a good, strong signal but I never hear anything. I have programmed the other freq listed on this license, but nothing ever comes up on it. LCN tracker only ever logs the one freq.

If someone could look at these two licenses and give me ideas on what to program so I can get somewhere on this! BTW, at no time has ENC ever shown up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

AlphaFive

Cap Plus

Hey there, I didn't realize it, but I posted about six minutes after you, didn't see yours. It sounds like we might actually be asking the same question, just phrased it differently..... I am going to keep an eye on your thread, maybe you watch mine, we'll see if somebody helps us both out. Hope so, take care

Status
Not open for further replies.