ATF Frequencies - Tampa

Status
Not open for further replies.

N1XDS

ÆS Ø
Does anyone know the frequencies for the local Alcohol Tobacco and Firearms for the Tampa office?

ecps92

Correct Kenny, while in Tampa last month returning from my Cruise the BATFE was confirmed on atleast two different Repeaters on 165.2875 [Most likely Net 1 and Net 2 - based on the input NAC] :wink:

They tend to use a pretty standard group of frequency's throughout the Country. Although some places they may use a local or State radio system. Check out this page from the Wiki;
Bureau of Alcohol Tobacco Firearms and Explosives (ATF) - The RadioReference Wiki

jf4164

I am in West Palm Beach. I know over here they r on the state system. I monitor the 165.2875 rpt. It comes up with a data burst every once in a while but havnt heard voices on it for a long time..

jf4164

If you click onto Bolt21's SLERS guide down at the bottom they do say ATF is a user on the state system

N1XDS

ÆS Ø
I have the frequencies set correctly in the scanner from ProScan with the R/R database. Hopefully I will get something from them I like to hear them. :D

Bolt21

Spark Chariot Driver
If you click onto Bolt21's SLERS guide down at the bottom they do say ATF is a user on the state system

Just to clarify, they are an "interoperability" partner, not a full blown SLERS partner. My county's sheriff's office is an interop partner, but they operate on their own in-the-clear EDACS system. However, if the Tampa ATFE were to become silent, wouldn't be a big mystery where they went.

Regardless, seeing ANY agency on the SLERS list makes my skin crawl, whether all-out partner or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.