Atlanta Police Freqs

Status
Not open for further replies.

MTS2000des

5B2_BEE00 Czar
the 3000 is 9600 control

so you have authorization right?
if that's the case then EMU will take care of programming for you.

but I already know the answer because the XTS3000 is not on the approved list of supported radios.

and go ahead, bootleg- while you can. We'll be running Astro 25 authentication come Jan 3rd. So enjoy your paperweight Alex.

alex4659

Wrong Alex... Try again

and go ahead, bootleg- while you can. We'll be running Astro 25 authentication come Jan 3rd. So enjoy your paperweight Alex.

hate to rain on your parade here MTS but i think you are referring to me and I never had an xts3000... just an xts5000 m2 "AND NOW" a model 3!

K4SVT

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
ugh

oh my god...here we go again!

iamretired911

On a different note, I am using a Uniden Home Patrol and when I hear Atlanta Public Safety P25 System, (Fire), sometimes the audio sounds garbled and then sometimes it is clear as day. I am not that far from them and I am using a AntennaCraft ST2 Scanner Antenna outside.

N8IAA

On a different note, I am using a Uniden Home Patrol and when I hear Atlanta Public Safety P25 System, (Fire), sometimes the audio sounds garbled and then sometimes it is clear as day. I am not that far from them and I am using a AntennaCraft ST2 Scanner Antenna outside.

Don't ya just love simulcast:roll:

Larry

Status
Not open for further replies.