Atlantic City Airshow 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

station32

Hey anyone have any frequincies for the airshow that arent on the mt airshow guide 2008 like boss freqs or anything else it would be appreciated.
Thanks
Joe

moustache

This is my list so far. I have compiled it from multiple sources and I think it covers just about everything. I also have all the freq for KACY and the ANG fighter wing stationed at KACY, but those can be found in the RR database. Any additions to this list would be greatly appreciated.

Edit: Apparently RR does not like .rar files which is why my upload didn't go, so here I'll try again with a .zip.

Attachments

• ThunderOverTheBoardWalk08.zip
    5.1 KB · Views: 103
Last edited:

SCPD

QRT
This is my list so far. I have compiled it from multiple sources and I think it covers just about everything. I also have all the freq for KACY and the ANG fighter wing stationed at KACY, but those can be found in the RR database. Any additions to this list would be greatly appreciated.

The list would be appreciated. I have VIP seating courtesy of Borgata and a meet and greet dinner with the Thunderbirds.

station32

hey everyone i was down the jersey shore and i was listining to my scanner with the airshow frequincies for this years show. I was on island beach state park and i heard the following

118.700 airboss
135.650 airboss
235.250 T-bird solos freq
136.575 f-16's
122.900 USCG SAR
123.425 Red Eagles

i was wondering if they were doing a pratice show today or they were all ariving and doing flybys of the show site any one else hear anything or see anything
Thanks
Joe

Mark

Premium Subscriber
1525 Hearing some T-Bird Coms up now A/A 143.700-AM.One of their new freqs this year.
At least one female T-Bird jock and thought I heard a second count off.

Mark
Maryland

kennyloatman

Premium Subscriber
I couldn't get near AC this afternoon to see the show, let alone get a parking place once we finally got there. Did hear a lot of activity on 135.650 while waiting on the expressway. Was neat hearing the air boss giving directions.

MFR230

I couldn't get near AC this afternoon to see the show, let alone get a parking place once we finally got there. Did hear a lot of activity on 135.650 while waiting on the expressway. Was neat hearing the air boss giving directions.

I caught some of the show while sitting on the Expressway. I finally made it to the board walk in front of Trump Plaza to see the end of the show. I did'nt have my scanner but I saw alot of EMS personel including a rig from Edison. The local news said there was 700,000 people there, I belive it.

Status
Not open for further replies.