Atlantic City Airshow Frequencies to Listen to?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tank67

Premium Subscriber
What are some good frequencies to listen to for the airshow in a couple of days (whether they be from the planes or emergency services, doesn't matter to me)?

Thanks,
Tank.

n1chu

Premium Subscriber
What are some good frequencies to listen to for the airshow in a couple of days (whether they be from the planes or emergency services, doesn't matter to me)?
What are some good frequencies to listen to for the airshow in a couple of days (whether they be from the planes or emergency services, doesn't matter to me)? The USCG demonstration 157.175 MHz seems to be the freq used between the helo and the guys getting hoisted up from the water... it could also be the Air Boss Freq. Atlantic City Fire is not encrypted but the police are. They use a Phase II System so you need a radio capable of receiving Phase II. The Thunderbirds are using those freqs already listed in RR under “Nationwide>Airshows”. (There’s two used, one for the diamond formation and the other for the solos. The Red Arrows are using their “Main” freq 243.450 MHz today during the dress rehearsal for tomorrow’s air show. Marine freqs might be interesting...

Thanks,
Tank.

Thanks,
Tank.

Analogrules

I am very curious if 154.025 MHz is still being used by the ACFD at all? It was removed completely from the DB a while ago, but I believe someone on the forums here claimed it was still active sometimes. However, I was down there twice this summer and heard nothing.

Analogrules

The Air Show is also a great time to find out which conventional frequencies may still be active, at least part time in Atlantic County. If anyone comes across any, please post.

jaymatt1978

There was a ducting event the last week in July down here in Cape May so I heard them in Cape May!!! I don't usually hear them all the time
~! I know as of last week the medics were still dispatched on 155.17500

I am very curious if 154.025 MHz is still being used by the ACFD at all? It was removed completely from the DB a while ago, but I believe someone on the forums here claimed it was still active sometimes. However, I was down there twice this summer and heard nothing.

Tank67

Premium Subscriber
While at the airshow I heard nothing on the State EMS task force or the Statecom TG's on the NJICS trunked system. I only heard things going on on the Atlantic County frequencies/Atlantic County trunked system.

Status
Not open for further replies.