Atlantic City / County P25 System Database Info

Status
Not open for further replies.

joelincoln

I'm starting this thread to build-out the info on the Atlantic County P25 Phase II system.

Please add whatever info you have that is not already in the database so that we can corroborate each other's findings.

This is what I have after a couple of days of searching with my new SDS100...

2301 Margate Unknown
2302 Margate Unknown (Beach Patrol ?)
2401 Margate Unknown
3401 Longport Unknown
14131 Atlantic City Unknown
14471 Atlantic City - Pretty sure this is PD tow trucks but may be more.
15404 EHT Unknown
17111 Stockton Unknown
25121 County Unknown
29104 County Unknown

Can anyone add to this or confirm what's here???

jcardani

Premium Subscriber
Typical Layout for a Municipality

100's are Police
200's are Fire
300's are EMS - starts at 301 (if EMS is part of FD there is no EMS here)
300's are also Beach Patrol - starts at 302
400's are Local Govt.
500's are School
800's are OEM
900's are City-Wide

portroyalbirdy

Premium Subscriber
I was just getting ready to start a thread for this actually! I just got back from a week in Ocean City and I can confirm that the Ocean City Site info is correct. I had my 436 down with me, and the old EDACS is dead! The Ocean City Beach Patrol is using the Ocean City Beach Patrol 1 Talkgroup, and "Central" wanted the Ocean City Fire Department to use/test the Fire Talkgroups in the Ocean City High School during their training, so they (Central) could monitor coverage. However, the Police Talkgroups were still dead. I hope this doesn't mean an end to the city's VHF paging! I've been going to Ocean City since I was born, and always listened for the tone-outs!

joelincoln

FYI,
I was in the OC neighborhood today and ran a Discovery on the Ocean City site for 2 hours. The only Talkgroups that came up were the Beach Patrol and Medcom 1 Operations.

jcardani

Premium Subscriber
Hi All,

Whats going on is that P25 PH2 is used on 2 frequencies and EDACS is used on the remaining 3 frequencies during the transition. So each give 2 talk paths.

As Saber2K said, PD is still on EDACS and is not patched to P25 currently, most likely because it would eat up the resources (P25 has only 2 talk paths). Fire is still on VHF but may have some portables currently for testing. Beach Patrol and some government are on P25.

Hope this clears things up

joelincoln

UPDATE

This is where I stand with Talkgroups I've heard that are not yet in the database... Please report any confirmation (or additional talkgroups) you have.

1901 Likely Ventnor Citywide
2301 Likely Margate EMS
14131 Atlantic City unknown
14401 Reported by Joe Cardani as AC Public Works
14411 Reported by Joe Cardani as AC Parking Enforcement
15404 Likely EHT Public Works
20102 Unknown
25121 Reported by Joe Cardani as County Court House
25903 Unknown
29104 Reported by Joe Cardani as Court Sherrifs

W2SJW

Database Admin
Got a submission a week and a half ago regarding it. I can put it back no problem, but I need DETAILED info on what is the only stuff to currently leave showing publicly.

jcardani

Premium Subscriber
Hi Scott,

Maybe you can just put the Ocean City site freqs and talkgroups back as they were before until we can get confirmation on any other active sites. Even if some site freqs are used by P25 the EDACS will still work because the LCNs did not change.

W2SJW

Database Admin
If I un-depreciate the system, it ALL comes back. You can send me the info you feel is the bare-minmum to keep via PM, and then I'll delete everything else & re-display the system.

Status
Not open for further replies.