Atlantic City, Ocean City, Brigantine, and more feed

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedPenguin

On ProScan, if anyone is interested, I found Atlantic City, NJ + more. It's all on the same feed. I never seen anywhere else, an AC feed, so if anyone else has been looking for one, I found one.

RedPenguin

I found it...

I found it under 76.117.16.250 port 5000 and it says Atlantic City, NJ for Description.

RedPenguin

For some reason it appears to be down, I hope it comes back up because it is a really nice feed. I just hope it wasn't a one time thing for some reason.

EDIT: It appears to be up again. I hope it stays up. If the owner of this feed is reading this, I sincerely thank you and hope you can keep it up for a long time.

Last edited:

RedPenguin

I guess it's down now?

Has anyone seen it up since? It appears to have been or is down now.

MilAirNJ

Sorry was a trial

Sorry the AC feed is now down. I was only trying it out using the free verison. I would loved to have purchased the full version, but at my work the computers do not allow us to download programs. I would not have been able to listen at work if I did it this way. If I bring it up in the future I will pass on the word!

J

RedPenguin

Thank You

Sorry the AC feed is now down. I was only trying it out using the free verison. I would loved to have purchased the full version, but at my work the computers do not allow us to download programs. I would not have been able to listen at work if I did it this way. If I bring it up in the future I will pass on the word!

J

Ok, thank you. Sorry to pressure you so much, but your feed was really cool to listen to. I go to AC, every now and then, and being that I don't have a digital scanner yet, you are the only way I can listen to the police.

I'm just amazed at how much goes on in Atlantic City, being that it looks so innocent and secure on the Boardwalk, but reminds me of uptown Manhattan behind the Boardwalk.

New York City is funny that way, it's like MidTown where everyone seems to go, seems so richy and clean, especially 42nd st, yet you go uptown and a lot of places in Brooklyn and the Bronx that I've seen, it's way way different. Don't get me wrong, I like NYC, but it looks kinda rough here and there.

RedPenguin

Is this feed down now?

Does anyone know who owns the second feed at Shoutcast? It's up where you can connect, but I guess the scanner is having a problem, because you can't hear anything for hours, which when it normally is almost active every minute.

Status
Not open for further replies.