Atlantic County EDACS

Status
Not open for further replies.

SCPD

QRT
Hey everyone!

I just moved into Atlantic City, So I have to change around all my scanners for this area. I am on the 7th floor and get reception pretty well. I see there are a couple different sites for Atlantic County. I figured since I am in Atlantic City I would program Brigantine and Atlantic City sites in. They come in good but I am missing alot of calls from EHT, Galloway, Etc.. Do i need to program in each site to get everything? I would think they would simulcast on each site? Also if anyone has any 796 files for this area. that would be great!

Jim

wildbillx

Premium Subscriber
You can also put in wildwood, they are fun to listen to in the summer and put in Cape May county fire 1, and upper twp. Everyone dispatches over fire 1 154.130 in the county.

blah546

Most talkgroups are only simulcast on a system when there's a radio affiliated with that talkgroup on the system.

SCPD

QRT
Thanks Alot!

Thanks alot everyone for the quick responses! I added all the TRS sites. i now appear to be getting everything:) i am also going to try delaware! What the heck it might work! Im 7 stories up in Atlantic City..

Jim

PM08203

Premium Subscriber
Just to clarify I meant the Ocean City site. But you will be able to get OCFD VHF also.

And with today's great weather I could not help but think that OCBP will be on the air (along with all other BPs) in six weeks.

AND you should have no problem getting the entire Ocean COUNTY TRS system and all the LBI VHF.

Finally, if you want to go crazy you can get FDNY VHF and NYPD 400. I was picking up NYPD in Somers Point on a rubber duckie the other night.

BTW: what building are you in?

SCPD

QRT
I live in a place called Bella Condos. Pacific Ave. I tried NY and I have been picking them up at night 5x5!

Status
Not open for further replies.