Atlantic County Trunk System

Status
Not open for further replies.

mlevin312

Premium Subscriber
I'm trying to import to my Psr 500 via win500 the Atlantic County trunk system for Atlantic City, Brigantine, and Ocean City and I'm getting an error window about having 3 edacs systems in 1 scan list. Can anyone help me with this?

mlevin312

Premium Subscriber
I'm trying to import to my Psr 500 via win500 the Atlantic County trunk system for Atlantic City, Brigantine, and Ocean City and I'm getting an error window about having 3 edacs systems in 1 scan list. Can anyone help me with this?

Highpockets

Try giving each system a different scan list number in win 500 : Example below.

Atlantic City - scan list 1 / Brigantine - scan list 2 / Ocean City - scan list 3

W2SJW

Database Admin
He's right. As for now, the 500 cannot do multi-site EDACS as it can do with Motorola or P25...

mlevin312

Premium Subscriber
What system(s) frequencies would I use to listen to the Longport, Margate, and Ventnor talkgroups?

saber2k5

Just keep in mind that all PD trnasmissions on the Atlantic Co trunking system (including) the OC site are Digital Pro Voice. A Jaguar or equivalent model with that option enabled would be required to monitir these tgs.

Status
Not open for further replies.