ATS 909X Memory Tuning Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

BikeToWork

I recently bought a Sangean ATS-909X shortwave radio. I am trying to use the ATS memory search and noticed that it does not work for sw. How is one supposed to auto program memory for short wave stations?
I tried to use the ATS memory for FM. For the ATS autosearch it keeps programming in the wrong frequency based on what was auto programmed in for that page and memory number. For example, I type key in 1 on the keypad and instead of going to the first saved station 88.50 FM, it goes to 98.8 for the #1 memory on page 1 for some odd reason. When I go to the pages and try to retrieve stations in memory with the keypad, the order they are in makes no sense, just random frequencies in no particular order. No matter how many times I retry the ATS memory setup, the same result happens. Is this pilot error or some problem with the radio?

Thanks in advance for any advice.

BikeToWork

ATS 909X Users

I still can't figure out how to auto program sw on this radio. The FM ATS doesn't work right. There must be some method. Have other people gotten the clearmod for the radio from RadioLabs? Is this worth it?

Status
Not open for further replies.