Attaching The TRX-1 To An IPAD Pro

Status
Not open for further replies.

lls207

Premium Subscriber
Hello:
I recently bought an IPad Pro and I was wondering if I bought a hub that fits in the Pro’s USB-C connection and let’s me plug in USB-A and USB-B. The cord that comes with the scanner is the older connection.
Thank you,
LLS207
Los Angeles, California

jaspence

Premium Subscriber
For those who haven't heard, apple is dropping Intel processors and switching to the ARM chips. They changed processors once before, and right now no one really knows how this will be handled in regards to present software or future compatibility. Apple has never been overly concerned with compatibility with other operating systems even when using the same Intel architecture.

devicelab

Whacker Extraordinaire
For those who haven't heard, apple is dropping Intel processors and switching to the ARM chips. They changed processors once before, and right now no one really knows how this will be handled in regards to present software or future compatibility. Apple has never been overly concerned with compatibility with other operating systems even when using the same Intel architecture.

And how does this apply to this thread? The iPad Pro is using Apple's ARM chip already so...???

Status
Not open for further replies.