Attention Medicine Hatters! and people nearby!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mark2117

This will probably get moved (I hope not!) but seeing as this applies to the city of Medicine Hat and closer surrounding areas I thought I'd notify the locals on here before I list everywhere else.

Due to some financial issues that have recently arose and need immediate attention I've decided that I have to sell my Uniden 396T.

This wonderful digital scanner was purchased August 19th 2008 and is programmed for Calgary Public Safety as well as Medicine Hat Public Safety Services, hand programmed might I add!

At the time of purchase I paid $660.00 (minus the $40 it cost for shipping) brand new from Durham Radio.

The scanner is in immaculate condition and if re-boxed and resealed the difference between a new one and this one would be extremely hard to notice if at all. The package includes everything original that was in the box when first purchased, the original box itself, programming cable, strap, belt clip etc. and all of the little bags everything came in.

I do still have the original receipt if needed for proof of purchase or whatever reason.

I'm gonna be totally honest and tell you I'm looking for a rather quick sale so somewhere in the $500 range would be fantastic, I will consider any reasonable offer at that.

I can provide pictures if requested and can also be contacted by email at m.procyk@yahoo.ca or via PM on this forum. (email would most likely be the better of the 2 and get the faster response)

**Shipping within the province can also be available (Calgary etc.)**

Thank you for your time.

Last edited:

robertmac

Premium Subscriber
Might be a hard sell at $550 as the band new PSR-500 is listed at NTF for $550. I'm not interested in a new scanner so haven't looked at other sites for prices on a new PSR-500. New Uniden BCD396T are listed at $670.00 on NTF largely because of the drop in the Canadian $. A lot of people looking at new scanners are favoring the PSR-500, so you might have to revisit your asking price on a used Uniden.

mark2117

Yeah you have a good point there as I didn't take the current price into account, re-listing for $500.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.