• Effective immediately we will be deleting, without notice, any negative threads or posts that deal with the use of encryption and streaming of scanner audio.

We've noticed a huge increase in rants and negative posts that revolve around agencies going to encryption due to the broadcasting of scanner audio on the internet. It's now worn out and continues to be the same recycled rants. These rants hijack the threads and derail the conversation. They no longer have a place anywhere on this forum other than in the designated threads in the Rants forum in the Tavern.

If you violate these guidelines your post will be deleted without notice and an infraction will be issued. We are not against discussion of this issue. You just need to do it in the right place. For example:
    https://forums.radioreference.com/rants/224104-official-thread-live-audio-feeds-scanners-wait-encryption.html

Attention RR Members::: "Crackofdawnpawn"

Status
Not open for further replies.

NYSPISC

Attention RR members, please "PM" me if you have delt with the user "crackofdawnpawn."

PM me with the following:

-Your Name
-Nature of your deal
-Whether you got what you we're promised or not
-How much your items were worth if they were lost
-and any other information you might know about Mr. Pawn

Thank you.

NYSPISC

Do not discuss him on these threads. PM me. I will NOT reply on the boards. Thank you.

maalox

NYSPISC said:
Attention RR members, please "PM" me if you have delt with the user "crackofdawnpawn."

PM me with the following:

-Your Name
-Nature of your deal
-Whether you got what you we're promised or not
-How much your items were worth if they were lost
-and any other information you might know about Mr. Pawn

Thank you.
here we go again

Chrome69

Premium Subscriber
a note guys, he sold that 10 lot of 396's to himself. Its another eBay handle and he is trying to prove he can do this for a new scam on others later on..... USPS is now investagating him.

scannerfreak

Database Admin
Just a note, I probally woulnd't go sending anyone other than the authorities any info. I'm closing this thread..

Also, Please and see and use This Thread for further comments on this topic :) Thanks!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.