Attn Sweetwater Cty members

Status
Not open for further replies.

PJH

Premium Subscriber
Can anyone confirm if the Sweetwater SO, or any of the other agencies in Sweetwater County are still using the freq's in the database after they have moved to WyoLink?

I'd like to clean up the county database if needed. There are a bunch of SO channels listed in the county, and just a few for Wyolink. I am not out west too often to figure it out on my own.

PJH

Premium Subscriber
Well, I was looking for something a little deeper than that so I can adjust the database.

mliska

Sweetwater County Update

Sweetwater County Sheriff, Rock Springs PD and GreenRiver PD began using a combined dispatch center. For some reason, Green River PD is using The Sheriffs talk group 400. When dispatching they precede the car # with GR. Rock Springs uses talk group 405. The Sheriff dispatch still switches at times to the old analog 155.415 if they have problem hearing Wyolink. To confuse things even more, The County and both Rock Springs PD and Green River PD are being simulcast on the old Rock Springs Analog frequency 154.800. They may be just doing this until the combined dispatch is working the way they want. Rock Springs PD was using the old Analog 154.800 when they had problem communicating on Wyolink. I know this doesn't help much for now. I guess we will have to wait and see how the new dispatch center works out. I do think the old analog channels will be around for the forseeable future as a backup.

PJH

Premium Subscriber
Ok thanks!

I guess my next question is, what non-trunked channels (if any) need to come out of the county database, and which (if any) need to be properly retagged to reflect the current state of operations?

I know several where dead last time I was in Green River, but without being there at any lenght of time I was not comfortable in taking them out.

Again, thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.