BCD436HP/BCD536HP: Attn: UPMan -- Belt Clips?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bryan_herbert

Premium Subscriber
Ive had my BCD436HP roughly a year and the belt clip already broke in half, any idea when the Uniden store will have more in stock? Any chance of getting beefier clips?

enosjones

Premium Subscriber
Will the metal belt clip for the bcd396xt fit? It comes with the case for that scanner, with that round thing on the back it may fit it

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

AuToGrApHzZz

Premium Subscriber
Eh, mine broke similarly in about two months in. To be honest they are pretty flimsy and the scanner isn't made of durable plastic by any means (compare to a professional radio like an XTS5000). The large display is another spot that I could see easily cracking. That being said, I would never trust it to hold onto the scanner while in the field. Instead I place it in a pocket on the front of my jacked or in my back pocket. Kind of disappointing but it is what it is.

Timmeh-31

Premium Subscriber
Does anyone know if these are more-or-less standard? I have an old UBC200XLT that I used to keep in a leather case, but the case was just narrow enough that it wouldn't fit with the clip screwed on. Consequently, I've long since lost track of the original clip and the case basically wore out. So, long story short, are the clips somewhat standardized and can a new one be ordered for my old handheld? The one on my BC246T appears virtually identical to it, which is why I ask. Thanks. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.