RadioFeed Audio Down - Error Code 11

Status
Not open for further replies.

ltginrage

Lately RadioFeed has been shutting down randomly and giving the status of "audio down - error code 11". What does this mean?

ltginrage

Yes. I shut down the computuer every few days overnight. I am runing the latest radio feed using a BCT15X.

themfn

i have been experiencing this the past few days. Did you come up with a fix for yours yet? Thx

ProScan

Software Provider
Premium Subscriber
i have been experiencing this the past few days. Did you come up with a fix for yours yet? Thx
Are you using RadioFeed or ProScan?
Are you using the BCD536HP Wi-Fi or SDS200 LAN for the audio?
I take it that this problem is with the Source Client.

Per the FAQ page on the proscan.org web site:

Q: I'm using the Source Client feature to stream audio to Broadcastify. I'm experiencing intermittent dropped connections.
A: Intermittent connections could be caused by your computer, NIC card, cables, router, ISP, far end, etc. It's suggested by a few users to use a tool called PingPlotter to isolate where the problem is.

Ensure you're not using AVG Anti-Virus software as that will interrupt TCP traffic.

If using the BCD536HP Wi-Fi, click the URL Audio Setup button and see if excessive Packet Loss shows in the dialog. Wi-Fi interference or a flaky Dongle could cause excessive packet loss. Move the dongle and scanner to another location to see if the packet loss decreases.

Status
Not open for further replies.