Audio Feed for New Braunfels Police Dept Online

Status
Not open for further replies.

davidbond21

Hey all, just wanted to let everyone know that I've now got up and running a feed for New Braunfels Police Department here in Comal County. And it's just in time for the spring and summer tourist season, when the police dept gears into overdrive policing the rivers and other tourist attractions, and this is probably the busiest time of year radio traffic wise for them.

I'm streaming this traffic from the LCRA EDACS Site #7 which is located here in New Braunfels. I'll be streaming the following talkgroups:

633 - Dispatch Ch 1
634 - Dispatch Ch 2
635 - Ops Ch 3 (mainly used as a comm channel)
636 - Ops Ch 4 (mainly used as a comm channel)
638 - Event Ch 6 (used for river operations during the summer, as well as things like parades, high school football games, and other large functions in town)

Let me know what you think if you're giving it a listen and let me know about any problems. Suggestions are also welcome.

David

davidbond21

There is around a thirteen second delay from the time my receiver(which is sitting on top of the computer) is actually picking up the transmission, to the time it returns to my computer through the internet feed and out the speaker.

Just a random tidbit.

texasemt13

CenTex DBA
Premium Subscriber
My feed is about the same time over the same route.

From audio feed to "Police Scanner 2" iPhone app is about 11 seconds delay.

kgnbnews

nb fire channel

Hello! We were wondering if you also had plans for the New Braunfels Fire Dept. Channels. Glad to have these for PD and CCSO up and running.

KGNB News

Status
Not open for further replies.