Audio issues have returned

Status
Not open for further replies.

mjbjr

I came across some information about Macon. I dont know how it was worded to me exactly,so bear with me. BSO radios were not working (Not sure to what extent) and some one had to bring a bunch down (FEMA ??). Now all the radios are being turned in and reprogrammed by a third party (Williams company??) Im even having to turn in my harris radio as well.

That being said,I no longer can hear Warner robins or Houston County....

N1XDS

ÆS Ø
I came across some information about Macon. I dont know how it was worded to me exactly,so bear with me. BSO radios were not working (Not sure to what extent) and some one had to bring a bunch down (FEMA ??). Now all the radios are being turned in and reprogrammed by a third party (Williams company??) Im even having to turn in my harris radio as well.

Not sure who maintains BCSO equipment either Williams Communications in Macon or Macon Communications in Macon as well. I noticed Macon Comms handles most of the PD/SO radios and installs from what I've seen when I go pass the Macon location.

mjbjr

I'll see what what I can find out. Think this has anything to do with WR?

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

N1XDS

ÆS Ø
I'll see what what I can find out. Think this has anything to do with WR?

It maybe cause of that never know what cause radio issues or site issues it can be anything such as weather/lightning strikes, radio issues or system updates can cause downtimes while figuring out site problems or etc.

relicwr

Premium Subscriber
Houston is still working normally. I plan to get another Nooelec set for Bibb and monitor both the best I can.

N1XDS

ÆS Ø
I didnt hear anything at all yesterday on my scanner. Now im wondering is something is wrong with my scanner.

Maybe something is wrong with the scanner but Warner Robins and Perry was working for me yesterday as well.

nunyax

I came across this article from July 28. This may be related to what you had heard about Macon.

Macon-Bibb emergency radios knocked out by lightning | The Telegraph

mjbjr

That makes sense as to why more radios were brought down to use. But it doesnt explain why they still arent working today.

I actually just emailed the reporter and asked her if its been fixed or still being worked on.

mjbjr

This them?
17659d8d8cf3acc50cc8545fbc747991.jpg

mjbjr

These are what i am running. Are these different from yours?

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    134.8 KB · Views: 66

mjbjr

So i was messing around with it this morning and checked a box (All frequencies) and now its working again.

Status
Not open for further replies.