Audio Priorty Filter Not Working

Status
Not open for further replies.

Labpadre

Howdy.
I am using SDR Trunk 0.4.0. For some odd reason I cannot get the "Do Not Monitor" priority to work. I have tried removing the groups I dont want to listen to and creating the black list to filter un listed talkgroups and/or radio ids to no avail. I have tried in 0.3.3 too. Please help. I am getting nauseated messing with this thing. o_O

-Louis

DSheirer

Premium Subscriber
Louis,
Check to make sure the alias list name that you're using in the channel configuration is the same name that you're using for each of the aliases, so that the aliases are all correctly associated with the call audio produced by the channel.

Denny

Labpadre

I'm not sure I understand what you mean. I have many different "aliases" , "groups", and "lists. I would think when I set and "alias" to Do Not Monitor that it would not play any audio. I'd like it to be setup where I can listen to only one entity at a time. Thanks for your help.
sdr screen shot1.jpgsdr screen shot2.jpg sdr screen shot1.jpg

Labpadre

I think I may have figured it out. I had to add ALL of the talk groups/aliases into one list. In this format all Aliases with Audio Priority of "Do Not Monitor" now are silent. Thank you for getting my brain going. =)

Attachments

• radios list.jpg
    radios list.jpg
    116.8 KB · Views: 4
Status
Not open for further replies.