Audio

Status
Not open for further replies.

CPerk

At 23:05 I was hearing audio on 774.18125 NAC 2B0
And 774.184375 NAC 2B0
Was wondering what that was i heard bits and sounded like someone said radio check but audio was so faint couldn't pick up actual but was seeing if anyone else heard or knows that exact frequency

nfc2014

Premium Subscriber
Could it be Caroline County Testing Thought I read they are implementing a Phase 2 700mhz system.Have not seen you here in a while .How are you receiving Hanover/King William in your county?

reconrider8

Possibly be bleed over from the 800 band also I was hitting a local site here in the 700 band the other week clear as day but I could tell which site it was just from listening to it

CPerk

Could it be Caroline County Testing Thought I read they are implementing a Phase 2 700mhz system.Have not seen you here in a while .How are you receiving Hanover/King William in your county?
Still stuggling to hear if anything from Hanover system . It gets boring listing to state n fire and ems on analog after while , Wish that would change and I've just been working lot since two jobs and all but still using scanner lot tho

n4jri

Premium Subscriber
Stafford Co. has that freq in their system and the system ID is 2B1. If I correctly understand the NAC values of trunked frequencies, the first 2 digits come from the System ID and the last digit indicates the connect tone.

73/Allen (N4JRI)

Status
Not open for further replies.