audio1 master server is down (2/4/2018 7pm CST)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vermillion

Feed Provider
I tried the new IP last night and again this morning without luck.

On a whim I decided to try the web address - which has never worked on my Barix Instreamer 100 - and it popped up in seconds.

Have you found out what caused all the pain?

PVPD730

Premium Subscriber
Feeds are still acting wonky. They show as online, but they won't play on the HTML5 Web Player or Windows Media Player.

exportdawg

I had reports that my feeds on server 1 are delayed from 1-2 Minutes and my other feed on a different server is about 30 sec (which I guess is normal). I have not checked since the issue last night.

richmondradioshop

Feed Provider
we've gone ahead and failed over to a hot stand by server.

For those of you with hardcoded IP addresses, Audio1 IP address is now: 67.228.76.131
I use a Barix instreamer and have to include a port with the IP. For the ole IP 67.228.177.49 I used port 8500.I just want to confirm which IP I should be using now and is it the same port for 67.228.76.131?

blantonl

Founder and CEO
Staff member
Super Moderator
Port 8500 should work just fine with the new IP address of 67.228.76.131

You might also try to use a hostname audio1.broadcastify.com if your Barix can support it. Another posted indicated it now works with hostnames. Using hard coded IP addresses isn't a best practice unless it is absolutely required.

NVAGVUP

Feed Provider
Had problems with Barix also.

Have two feeds.

Added HS IP address Port 80 and still no connection.

Changed connection type to "IceCast Source" and now both feeds work.

Fargo IP Streaming New 2-5-19.JPG

PVPD730

Premium Subscriber
Which feeds are acting wonky? I need some step by step examples on your case to troubleshoot

A couple of the Chicago PD feeds and one of the ham feeds out in the LA area. Seems to be working fine now.

CRVFC500

Feed Provider
We changed the IP to the backup IP posted by the OP and it worked. Now it's down again. We forgot the original IP before we changed it. Can someone tell me the IP we should be using if the service was changed back from the backup server IP address? In other words, what is the default IP we should be using now? Thanks!

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.