audio1 outage - 6/2/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChrisABQ

Broadcastify outage

We've experienced an outage with one of our master audio servers. Failover and recovery is in progress.

Anyone know when this went down?

blantonl

Founder and CEO
Staff member
Super Moderator
Folks,

We've experienced an outage on audio1. We've failed over to our hot standby.

Most of your streams should automatically reconnect in the next hour. If you've hard coded the IP address for the server in your broadcasting software, you'll need to update the IP address to 174.37.110.68

Thanks,

Rob1956

Feed Provider
Broadcastify down

Both of my feeds in two separate states went down at the same time, just before 5PM CDT 6/2/17. RadioFeed will only say "started to connect to server" and doesn't say "connected to server" when attempting to restart feed.

CRVFC500

Feed Provider
Thank you for posting this information. My feeds did not port over and remain down. I will monitor this thread for updates.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Jay911

Silent Key (April 15th, 2023)
Feed Provider
My single feed is still down, though the message on Broadcastify's webpage says most should be back online now.

Jay911

Feed Provider
I got the "last seen 15 mins ago" message for my feed at 3:37pm Mountain (it's 6:47pm here now).

n0nhp

Make sure you visit your Technicals tab on your feed management page and set the server properly, you may still be pointing at the old radioreference server address instead of the broadcastify server address.

Bruce

KevinC

Big Dog...celebrating 10 years of abuse!
Super Moderator
Merged the two threads discussing this.

Jay911

Feed Provider
And my feed is back - apparently RadioFeed had an update and the program was idle waiting for me to approve it to be applied.

Nine29 - check your feed machine and force it to disconnect/reconnect, that may work.

Nine29

And my feed is back - apparently RadioFeed had an update and the program was idle waiting for me to approve it to be applied.

Nine29 - check your feed machine and force it to disconnect/reconnect, that may work.

Just tried that...still no joy. Rebooted everything and no luck. It shows I'm connected through Radiofeed but it still shows disconnected on the feed page on Broadcastify.

KevinC

Big Dog...celebrating 10 years of abuse!
Super Moderator
So,my recent comments are being deleted how interesting is that?

Yes, very interesting!

They were deleted (yours and others) because they had absolutely nothing to do with the issue. They were bickering about whether you posted in the proper forum or not...I took care of that by merging the two threads discussing this...You're welcome. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.