audio3 outage - 12/8/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

ORE007

Feed Provider
My feed has been down since about the 9th and I have not had any luck getting it to connect. I finally found this thread and changed the server IP but it still is not connecting. I had two feeds that had this issue and the other one connected on its own without any issues. Any body have any other suggestions?

jj358mhz

Feed Provider
What is your assigned hostname for your feed? Make sure it matches the entry in your configuration.

I had a legacy hostname assigned (audio3.radioreference.com) and after this outage, I noticed that it had been updated to (audio3.broadcastify.com). Once I updated my configuration file (darkice.cfg), it connected right away.

ORE007

Feed Provider
What is your assigned hostname for your feed? Make sure it matches the entry in your configuration.

I had a legacy hostname assigned (audio3.radioreference.com) and after this outage, I noticed that it had been updated to (audio3.broadcastify.com). Once I updated my configuration file (darkice.cfg), it connected right away.

It looks like they changed the IP address to th server also. My IT Dept blocks all traffic so they had to add the new IP.

Status
Not open for further replies.