Audio3 Server Down?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NYRHKY94

Hello:

Wanted to ask if the Audio3 server is down or having issues this morning. My feed on that server is off-line, along with several others from what I can tell.

Thanks

fredva

Feed Provider
I believe this is the second time in about the last three days that I've seen the same thing - a large number of feeds go offline. I don't believe a feed down notification email went out the other day, but I got one this morning.

j0atm0n

Premium Subscriber
My feed went down aswell.

clips from my log :
08-Dec-2016 09:24:09 Failed to get reply from Icecast server audio3.broadcastify.com/(removed): Unable to read data from the transport connection: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond.
08-Dec-2016 09:25:40 Connect to Icecast server
audio3.broadcastify.com/t(removed) failed:
No such host is known

TCAD

Feed Provider
Error Messages:

RR Connection: ERROR -- NOT CONNECTED

ScannerCast PUSH Error 101

Failed to connect to RR Server:
A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection filed because connected host has failed to respond 174.37.110.68:8000

IAmSixNine

Feed Provider
My feeds on audio3 are down and the ones on audio1 are running just fine.
Tried to reconnect and im still getting an error.

Chronic

PI Stream

I'm Streaming from a raspberry pi and I'm on audio 3 . Now since the server went down my stream does not seem like it is starting back up , I am at work and wont be able to attend to it for several hours to get it back up and running. The Pi image needs to be fixed so that it will reconnect after a issue , or there needs to be a way to remotely connect into the Pi to reboot it and get your feed back up remotely. anyone have any ideas ?

Status
Not open for further replies.