Audubon County freqs

Status
Not open for further replies.

firemedic78

Hello, I am looking for the new Audubon County Sheriff frequency. I think they went to a conventional repeater system, just like we did in Guthrie County. For years my County( Guthrie), Adair County, and Audubon County Sheriff's Department frequencies shared the same Sheriff frequency, and unfortunately they walked over each other all the time, plus they were programmed as csq, so everybody was walking over everybody, which I have no idea why they would do that, but recently, both Adair County and our County(Guthrie) upgraded to a conventional repeater system and the frequencies are different now, and is working out great, but I am still looking for the Audubon County Sheriff frequency. I think they went to a repeater system as well. Online, it still shows the 154. 8450 w/ CSQ, and not the current, so if anybody out there knows the new frequencies for Audubon County sheriff or law enforcement, please send me a private message or email me at firemedic78@msn.com and let me know the RX and TX frequency so we can get them entered into our mobile and handheld radios, as well as my scanner. The head dispatcher, or one of the dispatchers said I can find it online, but everywhere I look, including RadioReference, it still shows the old frequency. I understand that I can take that half hour drive and set around the Dispatch Center and use my scanner's close call feature mode, but I would rather just ask somebody on this website through this forum if they could help me out, saving me hour long trip. Thank you very much.

Chris Sciarrotta
Menlo Fire & Rescue
Menlo, IA

Last edited:

mws72

Premium Subscriber
Looking at the FCC database I see the license details for the original system and I see a new narrowband repeater channel 158.7525 it shows analog operation. I also see a repeater on 158.8200

Radio reference only shows two channels listed. It could be fleshed out some more so if you know more please pass it on.

Status
Not open for further replies.