August 26th Scanner Meeting

Status
Not open for further replies.

funcritter

One of these days the meet will be on a Sunday or Monday and I will be able to go. I go to work at 5 tonight, it's gonna be a cold rainey night so I should be very busy.

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
cstockmyer said:
Does not look like I can make tonight, sorry family comes first. Have fun, eat some of Luke's great pizza.

Be sure to make fun of Erik, he'll be the one that looks like he's 12, and has a Pro 96 with a whip the size of a small fishing pole!

Saturday night family needs rule for me as well, have fun guys and no comments by me about Erik's antenna size at least in public.

Jim<

evilklown

Meeting Was Very Fun!!!

Luke's Pizza Was awsome great pizza, and not to mention luke is a great guy and knows alot about scanning. I had a blast and will be going to them as long as they go on everyone there is very friendly and makes you feel welcome. Everyone that didnt make it hopefully we will see you on the next one. It was nice meeting everyone that went. And thankfully Erik didnt have his little antenna out heheh :). Thanks Luke

abqscan

DataBase Administrator
Ya Bums... I want to say 16-20. I didn't get a true head count. But people were drinking BEER this time! Thanks to everyone who did show up. The pizza was great and it was a great time.

MARK! E-mail me... I want to go up, and we need to take Luke with us!

evilklown said:
And thankfully Erik didnt have his little antenna out heheh :).
Um.... did I miss something??? :D

luke-1

I thought the meet went great

Attendance was on the light side, but it was the first one we have had at night. It seemed a lot more casual having it at night to me.

Met some great people last night. Hope to see everyone again. I think we should try to have the next one in early November before the holidays hit.

Thanks to everyone who attended last night

evilklown

this is what you missed

Quote:
Originally Posted by cstockmyer
Does not look like I can make tonight, sorry family comes first. Have fun, eat some of Luke's great pizza.

Be sure to make fun of Erik, he'll be the one that looks like he's 12, and has a Pro 96 with a whip the size of a small fishing pole!

Saturday night family needs rule for me as well, have fun guys and no comments by me about Erik's antenna size at least in public.

Jim<

abqscan

DataBase Administrator
evilklown said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by cstockmyer looks like he's 12, and has a whip the size of a small fishing pole!
Don't Hate :D HAHAHAHA

scomp

Premium Subscriber
Great meeting! I learned quite a bit there. Thanks everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.