August 26th Scanner Meeting

Status
Not open for further replies.

abqscan

DataBase Administrator
August 26th Scanner Meeting 6-9pm

Address: 15352 E Ida Dr Unit H, Aurora, CO, 80015
Map:Google Map

The meeting will be from 6-9pm. Everyone is welcome.

As always, make sure you bring CASH for Food and Drinks!

Last edited:

abqscan

DataBase Administrator
Time for a new Computer Bill....:lol:

Steve2003

Does anybody know if luke's place has wireless internet access? I have set up my bcd396t remotely (streaming audio and control) for access online. It is pretty neat and I hope I can demonstrate it at the meeting.

-Steve

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
Steve2003 said:
Does anybody know if luke's place has wireless internet access? I have set up my bcd396t remotely (streaming audio and control) for access online. It is pretty neat and I hope I can demonstrate it at the meeting.

-Steve

OK don't hold out on us Steve, what's the url and would you like it listed in the Colorado Online Scanner Page?

Jim<

BobWeb

abqscan said:
Lukes doesn't have Wi-Fi...

I thought it did. Isn't that what you were using at the last meeting? (or maybe the one prior? hell I can't remember but I thought Luke did have access available at at least one of our meetings) Must be mistaken but I thought sure somebody had access.

luke-1

My neighbor at the Bistro has it, but it's encrypted, and he won't let me in. I might have to look into getting it myself.

evilklown

luke-1 said:
My neighbor at the Bistro has it, but it's encrypted, and he won't let me in. I might have to look into getting it myself.
Call in the hackers and all the back up we can get lets get that encryption broken through so we can have some internet there.. lol... just kidding. I will be making it to this meeting this time i cant wait to meet everyone.

abqscan

DataBase Administrator
BobWeb said:
I thought it did. Isn't that what you were using at the last meeting? (or maybe the one prior?

I was getting Internet through my phone. :)

BobWeb

Ah! That's what I get for ass-u-me'ing. I saw your Internet and figured it must be wi-fi. Oh well, Luke will, of course, immediately get wi-fi access for his place so we can all browse while there and maybe sample the online feeds. :)

j/k, of course, Luke certainly does enough just by having us there for some good pizza and scan talk. Looking forward to the meeting.

luke-1

OK everyone, tomorrow night is the night!

I want to have a record turnout

Also-Good news, I got the code for the Internet Hot-Spot next door, so if anyone wants to use the wireless internet you can

See you at 6:00

rick521

Will Miss Meeting

Sorry that I will miss the meeting. Hopefully scheduling will work better for the next one. Enjoy the pizza and most important enjoy spending time with one another.

KB9LMJ

I had some last minute things come up and I'm not sure if I can make it or not. I hope to see everyone at the next one if I'm not able to get there tonight. Have fun all!

cstockmyer

Does not look like I can make tonight, sorry family comes first. Have fun, eat some of Luke's great pizza.

Be sure to make fun of Erik, he'll be the one that looks like he's 12, and has a Pro 96 with a whip the size of a small fishing pole!

Status
Not open for further replies.