August OKC Scanner Meeting

Status
Not open for further replies.

woodyrr

Hello. <tap, tap, tap: Squeal...> Is this thing on?

Is there anybody besides me who instead of dreaming about wine, women, and song, has been dreaming about Swadley's (or someplace else)?

AE5C

Either Swadley's would be great with me.

I am not available 8/11 - 8/14, or 8/19.

Thanks.

Allen
AE5FD

KE5BDG

How about Tuesday August 26th, 7pm, Swadley's @ 39th and Rockwell. Anyone have objections?

woodyrr

Is That Located Somewhere in the Northern and Western Hemisphere?

I thought that I was going to have to apply for a passport and stock up on bottled water before I could go, but according to Google maps, the one in Bethany is about 20 feet closer to my house than the one on Memorial.

I have no objections to Bethany on the 26th, but would welcome input from others who would like to attend. I think that it is important to make the locations convenient and Memorial Road meetings are generally very well attended. I don't however, know if that is attributable to location or to fare.

How about Tuesday August 26th, 7pm, Swadley's @ 39th and Rockwell. Anyone have objections?

n5usr

Premium Subscriber
Well, Bethany would certainly be most convenient for me...! (All of two miles away in fact.)

I shouldn't be working extra long, hot, exhausting days by then so perhaps I'll be up to going as well.

rockhound

I vote for Bethany and a Tues. works for me, or any other evening but Thursdays.

KE5BDG

I've been to this one quite a few times. They have everything on the regular menu as well. I don't really forsee there being a problem with seating either.

I'll see you all there!

Status
Not open for further replies.